workflow assignment service and logon service

Post any question regarding setting up, running or configuring Verj.io Workflow

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

xren
Ebase User

workflow assignment service and logon service

Postby xren » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi,

I would like to know where the response of an assignment service are saved? Are they saved to the USF repository along with a job and/or task?

I only see Workflow_job table has an owner column and an opener column did not see task tables, and these two does not matching the workflow assignment response: users, roles and credentials and role_credential_join_condition

And later one when the right user logged on how the system matches the logged on user to tasks assigned performer?

the logon service response returns userid, ebaseroles, customroles and credentials how these matches to work flow assignment returned information?

Thanks,
Xiaoli
0 x

Jon

Postby Jon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:52 am

The response from the assignment service is saved in the workflow node - this is then saved in the repository database. The table is workflow_nodeenactment but you shouldn't really need to check this. You can check this is working OK by testing the workflow process in the designer.

If in your assignment service you assign a task to a role, then any user with that role will see that task in their task list. In the Logon Service you can add roles to either ebaseroles or customroles, it doesn't make any difference (though I recommend customroles).
0 x