Problem with import of a form

Post any questions you have about using the Verj.io Studio, including client and server-side programming with Javascript or FPL, and integration with databases, web services etc.

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

dvanhussel
Ebase User

Problem with import of a form

Postby dvanhussel » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:06 pm

When I try to import one specific form that was exported from our development server on our production server, the following error is shown:

When I click 'Ignore' the form is not imported, when I click 'Retry' the same error is shown.
I have tried to copy the form to a new one and then export it. This gives the same result.

Other forms are imported ok. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.
0 x

Sarah
Ebase User

Postby Sarah » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:18 am

Ebase Support need to do some investigations with this, and we need you to send us files, so please can you log this query on the Ebase Customer Portal?

When you log it, please can you do the following to check the texts in your system:

1. Close the Ebase Designer
2. Add "-DformTextsDebug=true" to the Java options in the start_ebase_designer.bat file (e.g. "set JAVA_PROPERTIES=%JAVA_PROPERTIES% -Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=true -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -DformTextsDebug=true")
3. Start the Ebase Designer
4. In the Tools menu, select "Validate all form texts". The DOS prompt for the Designer will then show the progress of the texts being checked.
5. When the test is completed (you will see ">>>>>>Form texts check completed, 2 bad forms/components found"), upload all the text from the DOS window (in a text file) to the new Log

Thank you.
0 x