Images in Print Design

Post any questions you have about using the Verj.io Studio, including client and server-side programming with Javascript or FPL, and integration with databases, web services etc.

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

ehmd
Ebase User

Images in Print Design

Postby ehmd » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:53 am

In the PDF Print Designer, when you add an image to the page, the image placeholder is automatically resized to the size of the source image.

If I add an image but set the source to be a variable name, I have to manually adjust the size of the placeholder. However, I have no way of accurately resizing the placeholder e.g. to 200 pixels high x 120 pixels wide.

Is there any way of accurately adjusting the size of an image placeholder when using a variable ?

It seems that the designer is missing the functionality to change the properties of an image placeholder e.g Height & Width plus Image source.
0 x

Sarah
Ebase User

Postby Sarah » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Currently, this is not possible within Ebase. One way to get round this would be to resize your image to the required measurements.

You are welcome to enter this as an Enhancement Request on the Customer Portal. The Enhancement Requests can be viewed and voted on by other customers.

The Enhancement Requests are reviewed regularly by Ebase, to see which ones will be/can be implemented in future releases.
0 x

ehmd
Ebase User

Postby ehmd » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:53 am

I've logged it as an Enhancement Request - 400455.
0 x