Fatal error in Verj Admin User Sessions

Post any questions you have about using the Verj.io Studio, including client and server-side programming with Javascript or FPL, and integration with databases, web services etc.

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

Segi
Ebase User

Fatal error in Verj Admin User Sessions

Postby Segi » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:53 pm

I am not sure if this has been reported already but I found a fatal error in the Admin console.

In the Verj IO Admin Panel when you go to User Sessions, if you check the "Show State Memory Size" checkbox, a fatal error occurs:

I was able to reproduce this error on our production server running 5.6 and our dev server running 5.9

On 5.6 the error is

Code: Select all

com.ebasetech.ufs.runtime.events.rhinojavascript.RhinoScriptException: REST service failed: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ebasetech.ufs.utility.ObjectSizeCalculator$CurrentLayout (serverAdminFunctions#277)
On 5.9 it says

Code: Select all

com.ebasetech.ufs.runtime.events.rhinojavascript.RhinoScriptException: REST service failed: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ebasetech.ufs.utility.ObjectSizeCalculator$CurrentLayout (ebaseInternalServerAdmin/Scripts/serverAdminFunctions#283)
I'm pasting the same error message twice because the line numbers are different for each version of Verj
0 x

Ben
Ebase Developer
Ebase Developer

Re: Fatal error in Verj Admin User Sessions

Postby Ben » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:02 am

Thank you for your bug report. I can reproduce this.
0 x