Help with Oracle errors

Post any questions you have about using the Verj.io Studio, including client and server-side programming with Javascript or FPL, and integration with databases, web services etc.

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

Richard
Ebase User

Help with Oracle errors

Postby Richard » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Hi

I'm currently copying some forms from one project to another in the Ebase Designer. It allowed me to copy 11 of them into my other project, however, it now brings up an error. Specifically, after I have filled in "New form name" and pressed "OK".

Here's a sample of the errors I get, they are always one of two: ORA-01653 or ORA-01654.

Error on server, see log for details. - SQL error saving field-on-page, ORA-01653: unable to extend table BM_UFS.FIELD_ON_PAGES by 128 in tablespace UFSREPOSITORY

Error on server, see log for details. - SQL error inserting record for class:com.ebasetech.ufs.mapping.FieldMapping object id:JP_RESEARCHPROJECTAGREEDTITLE-RESEARCHPROJECTAGREEDTITLE: ORA-01654: unable to extend index BM_UFS.FIELD_MAPPINGS_PK by 128 in tablespace UFSREPOSITORY

Copying of everything else - Scripts, Database Resources, etc - all works fine.

Hope you are able to help.

Thanks!!
0 x

nftfi
Ebase User

Postby nftfi » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:44 pm

sounds like a problem with the oracle tablespace, not EBase, do you have a DBA who can help you?

N
0 x