Maximum runtime concurrency reached

Post any questions regarding Installing or Upgrading Ebase, including problems starting up the Ebase Xi Server or Designer

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

fronsky
Ebase User

Maximum runtime concurrency reached

Postby fronsky » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:48 am

Hi, this is my first install (for testing purposes) of the on premise server 5.5.0. This on a W10 machine.

I accessed this machine through my mobile using Chrome app. Admin access ok. But accessing a form gives max. concurrency reached. Checked sessions. Did reboot of server. Still same message.

It looks like it's related to chrome on my mobile. I did numerous tests using this app - no go. I just did a test using the samsung standard internet app and it was immediately succesfull accessing the form. Immediately after with chrome - no go. Immediately after again with the samsung app - success.

I can't think of how this might influence the concurrency count. Chrome seems to do something 'strange'.
0 x

Jon

Re: Maximum runtime concurrency reached

Postby Jon » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:56 am

I just tested another app using Chrome (native browser) on an android phone and it worked OK. However I have seen other browsers - notable Firefox - generating a large number of sessions. Is this an explicit download of Chrome as opposed to the device's native browser?

You can look at the detail of the users/sessions using the Server Admin App (form ebaseAdmin) then clicking on Show user sessions. Normally you would expect to see just a single line in this display for each browser tab i.e. multiple lines if there are multiple tabs. But the system only looks at the number of unique ip addresses when calculating the number of connected users. If you're using the community edition this will have a limit of 10.
0 x

fronsky
Ebase User

Re: Maximum runtime concurrency reached

Postby fronsky » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:01 am

Yes. I deleted the app en reinstalled and now it's ok. I leave it for what it is now. Thanks for ur response.
0 x