Small bug in Admin app

Post any questions regarding Installing or Upgrading Ebase, including problems starting up the Ebase Xi Server or Designer

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

Segi
Ebase User

Small bug in Admin app

Postby Segi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:10 pm

I found a small bug in the Admin app on 5.3.2.

When you click on Database Connections, it shows all of the database corrections but the image that represents the database connection type is broken.

I noticed that in the dev console, there's a 404 error loading the resources database_blue.png and database_green.png under the Network tab.

I copied these 2 files to UFS\images and edited the reference in VerjIO\InternalWorkspace\ebaseInternalServerAdmin\Scripts\SYSADMIN_DBCON_FUNCTIONS.eb in setConnectionTypeImage() from wsroot + "/Presentation/images/database_blue.png"; to "images/database_blue.png"; to fix this for now
0 x

Jon

Re: Small bug in Admin app

Postby Jon » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:05 am

V5.3.2 was shipped with this bug which has since been fixed. The official fix is to replace the getWorkspaceRootPath function at the bottom of ebaseInternalServerAdmin/Scripts/serverAdminFunctions in the internal workspace with this:

Code: Select all

function getWorkspaceRootPath()
{
	// Workspace root varies - in the cloud system it includes the version (v1, v2 etc)
	// For non-cloud it doesn't include the version
	return (isCloud() && fields.ebaseVersion && fields.ebaseVersion.value) 
		? ("$ws/" + fields.ebaseVersion.value) 
		: "$ws";
}
Since this is a change to the internal workspace the server needs to be restarted to pick up the change.
0 x

Segi
Ebase User

Re: Small bug in Admin app

Postby Segi » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:52 pm

Jon,

That makes sense. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Thanks,

Segi
0 x