Maximum runtime concurrency reached error

Post any questions regarding Installing or Upgrading Ebase, including problems starting up the Ebase Xi Server or Designer

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

Segi
Ebase User

Maximum runtime concurrency reached error

Postby Segi » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:39 pm

I have a license for eBase. I upgraded to 5.3.2 today and i'm pretty sure that ebase doesnt recognize my license file which I placed under ufs\web-inf\classes\ebaselicence.properties.

Most of my users cannot access our production server because of this error.

I restarted the server in order to get into the Ebase admin app. Under the license hyperlink, it shows:

License type Community Edition
Host Any host
Internal license type 3
License id Community_Edition_2
System id COMMUNITY_EDITION_2
System type Development
Expiry date 12/29/2100
Maximum concurrent users 10

Why wouldn't Ebase load my own license file ? Has the location that it needs to go into changed with 5.3 ?

I did log into the Verj.io portal in Designer and on the web.

When I log in on the web, it doesnt show a service plan because I am only using Ebase on site and am not using any cloud services.

Update:I had to copy the license file to a different location than the one specified in the original email that I got when we purchased Ebase but this licensing issue is fixed now
0 x

Jon

Re: Maximum runtime concurrency reached error

Postby Jon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:34 am

Segi,

Starting with V5 the licence is loaded from /ufs/ebaseconf not WEB-INF/classes. In V5.3.2, we have changed the community edition licence from 10 users to 2 users so my guess is that you somehow have the new licence file in /ufs/ebaseconf. You should take a look.

Jon
0 x

Segi
Ebase User

Re: Maximum runtime concurrency reached error

Postby Segi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:57 pm

Jon,

Thanks. I was able to install the license file in the right location. When I go to the Ebase admin app -> License, it shows a maximum of 30 concurrent users.

I'd like to talk to someone at Ebase about upgrading our license to allow for more concurrent users since our entire company uses Ebase but I'm not exactly sure who to talk to. If someone at Ebase could get in touch with me, I'd appreciate it.

Segi
0 x