windows - no scroll bars

Post any questions regarding Installing or Upgrading to V5, including problems starting and using the Ebase Server or Designer

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

Steve James
Ebase User

windows - no scroll bars

Postby Steve James » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:08 am

Hi, some windows do not present scroll bars when not all of the content can be displayed.

Notably Developments and Web Service Resources.

I know you have a recommended resolution but sometimes laptops have different proportions hence loss off content.

Thanks
0 x

Steve

Postby Steve » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 am

Hi Steve,

I am assuming you are using a laptop or a screen with the resolution of 768 pixels in height? 768 is our minimum supported screen height.

We have fixed the problem with the Developments. I have made it smaller and added scroll bars to the content.

I was not aware that the web services resource was a problem. I will have a look and fix this also.

These fixes will be in the next release.
0 x

Steve James
Ebase User

Postby Steve James » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:33 am

Thanks Steve,

Another one to report (and causing issues on 4.5 although I don't think you need to fix it there).

"Style Configuration" - it is true that it is drawn to around 768 height but unfortunately the bottom; notably the buttons are hidden by the Windows taskbar.

Yes I use a laptop with 768 height, I normally have a second monitor with greater height so move problematic windows. I've been looking at beta 5 when away from my second monitor.

thanks
0 x