Post any suggestions or enhancement requests about the Verj.io platform or this Forum

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

HarryDeBoer
Ebase User

Postby HarryDeBoer » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 am

Hi,

I would like:

besides addErrorMessage and addWarningMessage an'addInformationMessage' to be added, so you could use the same messagecontrol.
standard (in Ebase) implementation of a dialogue box for messages (maybe even a box to be customised with controls). Now you have to this in JQueryUi for example.

Regards, Harry
0 x
Kind regards,

Harry

alina077
Ebase User

Enhancement Requests

Postby alina077 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:26 pm

I read your post but I can't understand it..I am new member in this forum. Any one tell me what is the rule of this forum??
Also any one give me the " Skype credit generator"" software free??? I need it..
Thanks
0 x
Alina Cruz

LKirby
Ebase User

Postby LKirby » Tue May 07, 2013 10:27 am

@Harry

Why not try using css styles on warning messages to make them look like success, warning, information or error messages? for example, creating a style sheet with your different message styles and then giving the message controls on your form a class of "error", "info", "success", etc.
If you have a look at the website below there's some good looking css styles that you could use.
http://css.dzone.com/news/css-message-b ... fferent-me

@alina077
1. Not sure if there are specific rules but generally; be nice to other members, ask for help if you need it, no spamming, no illegal content or discussing/requesting illegal content, no bad language.

2. no such software exists and probably comes under the category of illegal content.
0 x

Wai

Postby Wai » Wed May 08, 2013 9:19 am

Yep, I couldn't have put it better myself Luke.

We have disabled the user account for alina077.
0 x

HarryDeBoer
Ebase User

Postby HarryDeBoer » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:10 am

Hi Luke,

nice suggestion. Is it also possible to show a message in a popup (if so how do I do that - at first I thought using client side scripting (jquery) but then I probably miss the functionality of the serverside function addErrormessage second parameter set to True to stop processing immediatly).

Any directions how to tackle this would be welcome.

Regards, Harry
0 x
Kind regards,

Harry

LKirby
Ebase User

Postby LKirby » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 am

Hi Harry,

Someone else already asked about pop up messages before, have a look at the topic here:

http://forum.ebasetech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386

Should be enough information in there to get you started :)

Luke
0 x