Integration of ebase with capita payment system

Post any questions you have about using the Verj.io Studio, including client and server-side programming with Javascript or FPL, and integration with databases, web services etc.

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

sid_nadgeri
Ebase User

Integration of ebase with capita payment system

Postby sid_nadgeri » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Whether anyone has integrated ebase form with capita payment system or any payment system as they all work in the same way.
Any help appreciated.
0 x

AJDulk
Ebase User

Re: Integration of Ebase with capita payment system

Postby AJDulk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:27 am

I have.
0 x

sid_nadgeri
Ebase User

Postby sid_nadgeri » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:46 pm

I appreciate if you let me know the how to implement ...
I have also implemented but I think it is not rigid one
Here are the components i have used

1) Standard ebase form to accept the required parameter like refernce number, name and amount i.e. any form will give call to this central form to pass the infomation to capita so that this form can be used for any other ebase form

2) I am buidling the xml and passing it to jsp to remove the por: from the xml and then passing that xml as a FIELD Value

3) Then keeping the refernces in database Then giving call to jsp to submit the details to Capita

4) Once processing is done i am doing the reverse of step 2 and 3 and then finally achieve the payement integration.

Let me know how you implemented.

Thanks
Sid
0 x

AJDulk
Ebase User

Re: Integration of Ebase with capita payment system

Postby AJDulk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:28 pm

I do not have experience with Capita. I have integrated Ebase with Ogone / NEOS (2 different companies, same system).

I have also implemented this using 2 different methods (and am currently implementing a 3rd method).

The first method was to call a JSP that then pulled the Data from the form and displayed a screen telling the customer what information would be passed to the payment system. The customer would then click on a pay button that would http post the information to the payment system redirecting the customer there to make the payment. Return was to a JSP that would parse the information from the payment system and return the customer to Ebase.

The second method was to embed the JSP in the Ebase page and have Ebase tell the customer what would be sent. Press pay, go to payment site, come back to Ebase where Ebase parses the needed information out and displays a thank you message.

Capita sound like it implements a slightly different approach - you mention sending an XML to the system.

I will have a look later at Capita and see if I can give you any pointers to help get you up and running.
0 x