vertical scroll bars missing in script editor

Post any questions you have about using the Verj.io Studio, including client and server-side programming with Javascript or FPL, and integration with databases, web services etc.

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

Segi
Ebase User

vertical scroll bars missing in script editor

Postby Segi » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:47 pm

I've just noticed that in the latest version of Designer, the vertical scrollbars don't show up when editing my scripts in the script editor.

I did a test by creating a new script and adding code to see at what point the vertical scroll bar disappears and found that after line 1590, the scrollbar disappears automatically. If I delete any lines of code after line 1590, the vertical scroll bar comes right back.
0 x

Steve

Postby Steve » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 am

Hi Segi,

I just tried this on my 5.2.0 version and I cannot replicate your problem.

Perhaps we are experiencing a problem with hardware?

Could you tell me the computer monitor you are using and the resolution you have it set to?

Also can you tell me which Operating System you are running the designer on?

Kind regards

Steve Upton
0 x

Segi
Ebase User

Postby Segi » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Steve,

I am also using Designer 5.2.

I have a 3 monitor setup and this is occurring with all 3 monitors. I don't think its a monitor/resolution related issue.

All 3 monitors are ASUS monitors at 1920x1080 resolution running on Windows 10 (Development environment).

I opened up Designer on my server which is Windows Server 2012 and the vertical scrollbar is there so it appears to be an O.S specific bug
0 x