Missing Training Module

Post any questions regarding Installing or Upgrading Ebase, including problems starting up the Ebase Xi Server or Designer

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

RobD
Ebase User

Missing Training Module

Postby RobD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Hi,

I have one of my team members currently doing some online training - ADP Fundamentals (FPL) - and he has been unable to download the documentation and solution for Module 8 Validation and Events. It keeps throwing an Apache error saying it can't locate the files. All the other Modules downloaded ok and we are finding this training invaluable for our team so I was wondering if anyone is able to post a link to a copy of this Module or fix the server error?

We are able to work around the issue by downloading and importing the Module 9 solution file but I would like him to be able to do all the modules to complete his training. Any assistance or information is appreciated.

Cheers,

Rob
0 x

cirawlins
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby cirawlins » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi Rob,

Sorry for the delay - the link for the missing module has been fixed. Please let me know if problem persists:

http://web.ebasetech.com/ufs/ufsmain?fo ... EB_COURSES

Constance
0 x

RobD
Ebase User

Postby RobD » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:33 am

Thanks for your help Constance, the files downloaded fine. Now I can keep my man gainfully employed on Monday! :)

Cheers,

Rob
0 x