ebase 5 admin server cannot display user list

Post any questions regarding Installing or Upgrading Ebase, including problems starting up the Ebase Xi Server or Designer

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

xren
Ebase User

ebase 5 admin server cannot display user list

Postby xren » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Hi,

I installed ebase 5.0.1 and use oracle as the UFS repository (used the script in schema oracle folder) - changed the ebase.xml file UFS db resource.

The server seems ok, I can login to the admin server however, when I click the "Ebase Security System" it cannot list all users under the Users tab.

group and role tab work fine. I can even add users and login as the newly added user. I can see the user in the oracle UFS repository SEC_USERS table.

However still cannot list all users in admin server console. it reports the following error:

JavaException: com.ebasetech.ufs.utility.PersistenceException: SQL error on statement select u.user_id user_id, p.password password, r.role_id role_id, g.group_id group_id, g.membership_id membership_id, gr.role_id group_role_id from sec_users as u left join sec_user_passwords p on p.user_id = u.user_id left join sec_user_roles as r on r.user_id = u.user_id left join sec_user_group_memberships as g on g.user_id = u.user_id left join sec_group_roles as gr on g.group_id = gr.group_id - ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

???
0 x

Steve James
Ebase User

Postby Steve James » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:02 pm

It's the "table as alias "that's the problem in Oracle.
0 x

Jon

Postby Jon » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:48 pm

This SQL is contained within the Ebase source code so you won't be able to fix it. This bug will be fixed in the next service pack (5.0.2). In the meantime, it won't work with Oracle. Thanks to Steve for identifying the problem.
Last edited by Jon on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

xren
Ebase User

Postby xren » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:22 pm

OK. As long as the reason is known and will be fixed.

Thanks,
Xiaoli
0 x