eBase scheduler suggestion

Post any suggestions or enhancement requests about the Verj.io platform or this Forum

Moderators: Jon, Steve, Ian, Dave

Segi
Ebase User

eBase scheduler suggestion

Postby Segi » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:10 pm

The eBase scheduler is a great tool but I have a few suggestions to improve it.

1. I just created a schedule in the eBase scheduler that I need to run daily but only on workdays. As far as I can tell the only way to do this is to create 5 schedules that run once per week on a given day (Monday-Friday). Please considering adding scheduling options which let you fine tune when the task will run.

2. It would also be really useful to have a copy task feature the same way you can make a copy of resources.

3. Can you please allow sorting of tasks by the ID. In fact, it would be a great benefit to have all the column headers be clickable so that you can sort by that column.

4. When adding a new task, I've noticed that the fields to enter the next execution date and time are hidden if you select Ebase form runner as the Program type. When you save and re-open the task, those 2 fields reappear. please fix this.
0 x

Jon

Postby Jon » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:36 pm

In V5, the scheduler has changed significantly and some of your requests no longer apply. Scheduled Tasks are created in the tree in the same way as forms or scripts. They can then be freely copied, renamed, deleted etc. We will have a look at adding a "all working days" scheduler option.
0 x